Are you in a relationship where the road has got bumpy?
Are you worried or anxious about your relationship?
Are you one half of a couple who wants some help to move forward even if your partner won’t come to counselling at the moment?
Couples counselling can help you.
There are all sorts of reasons couples find themselves with questions about how to make their relationship better.
- Maybe, you’re fighting or have forgotten how to talk to each other.
- You may be stuck in ‘a same old, same old’, pattern that you want to change
- Perhaps you are no longer intimate, emotionally or physically or both
- You may yearn for closeness but it seems unattainable at the moment.
- Maybe you don’t feel you’re making good decisions (eg how to raise the kids).
- You may want to explore things around decision-making, intimacy or communication
- Perhaps you are doing tricky stuff (like becoming parents for the first time or combining two families, or some other transition, like returning to or changing work)
- You may have lost trust in your partner because of lies or infidelity.
- Maybe you or your partner are questioning where the relationship is going
- You may want to talk about commitment.
- Perhaps you want to stop feeling angry or resentful or sad or disconnected
- You may want things to get better, to find the joy and the love again
If any of these things ring true couples counselling can help.
Together we will create a safe, kind place where you can:
- talk and listen and understand more about yourself and your partner
- explore what you each do and think and feel and believe
- make sense of all that so you can find a way to move forward
This will help you to discover what you both want and what the relationship needs.