Are you young and struggling with parts of your life? (Or maybe you are a parent who wants some help and support for your child.)
Are you worried about your relationships or how you feel?
- Perhaps you get anxious or feel depressed or stressed.
- Maybe you are sad or angry or lonely.
- Do you have doubts about yourself?
- Are you fearful of things going wrong?
- Perhaps you are down on yourself and blame yourself a lot.
- Maybe you are having a hard time with your family or friends.
- Do you lack motivation?
- Are you finding it hard to make decisions?
- Perhaps you feel overwhelmed
- Maybe you find it hard to be happy.
- Do you want to decide what to do in your life?
- Are you just confused and things feel all tangled up?
If any of these things are happening, we can work together to find a way forward.
I know that sometimes, especially when you are younger, things can feel overwhelming or maybe you just want to run away from everything and shut things and people out. Although it is while since I was a young, I was one once, and I remember. I also have children who have gone through similar things to you. I think at times everyone needs someone like me to sit with where you can just be you and you know that I am on your side. I will try to stand in your shoes and understand how life is for you. The thing is, I want you to have a safe and confidential space where you can come as you are and we can explore how you can take some really positive steps forward.