Are you in a relationship where the road has got bumpy?
Are you worried or anxious about your relationship?
Are you one half of a couple who wants some help to move forward even if your partner won’t come to counselling at the moment?
Couples counselling can help you. I am an accredited Relational Life Therapist.
There are all sorts of reasons couples find themselves with questions about how to make their relationship better.
- Maybe, you’re fighting or have forgotten how to talk to each other.
- You may be stuck in ‘a same old, same old’, pattern that you want to change
- Perhaps you are no longer intimate, emotionally or physically or both
- You may yearn for closeness but it seems unattainable at the moment.
- Maybe you don’t feel you’re making good decisions (eg how to raise the kids).
- You may want to explore things around decision-making, intimacy or communication
- Perhaps you are doing tricky stuff (like becoming parents for the first time or combining two families, or some other transition, like returning to or changing work)
- You may have lost trust in your partner because of lies or infidelity.
- Maybe you or your partner are questioning where the relationship is going
- You may want to talk about commitment.
- Perhaps you want to stop feeling angry or resentful or sad or disconnected
- You may want things to get better, to find the joy and the love again
If any of these things ring true couples counselling can help.
Together we will create a safe, kind place where you can:
- talk and listen and understand more about yourself and your partner
- explore what you each do and think and feel and believe
- make sense of all that so you can find a way to move forward
This will help you to discover what you both want and what the relationship needs.